Web Site Design
Plan Your Session
Recording Studio Equipment
Recording Studio Software
Band Booking Agent
Artist and Writer Development Services
Artist and Writer Development is the process that prepares performing artists and writers for a career in the music business.
Artist development no longer exists at the major record companies. All major labels
want their acts to be solid and totally prepared for the market place before they’ll
even think of signing you! But we can help!
Our team has over 50 years of real success under our belt with major recording labels
and world wide tours!
Most importantly, we WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!!!
- Ever wonder if your songs could get published or your band could get signed?
- Do you wonder why the record people never return your phone calls?
- Do you ever wonder why all of your friends think your cool- But, that isn’t enough to get signed or radio play…
- Ever wonder why AFTER you get out of the studio and spent all your money, you realize you could have done a much better job? If only you had someone to help you??
NOW you can finally get the help, professional realistic advice and pointers you’ll NEED to survive this MUSIC BUSINESS!!
Evaluation Package 1
For $500 we’ll attend 1 set of your live show or rehearsal and prepare a written report breaking it all down for you on what you need to improve and how to do it!!
Evaluation Package 2
For $750 we’ll attend 1 set of your live show and 1 set of your rehearsal,prepare a written report, PLUS give you a 2nd time of us coming out to 1 set of rehearsal/show AFTER, you though you’ve improved from the first time!
Things we will go over are:
1) Stage presence for both band and singer. How to improve?
2) Selection of songs. Do they fit your band and vocalist? Do they appeal to your audience?
3) What is your audience? If you don’t know, you’ll never reach them?
4) Are you realistic with your abilities and goals? ALL GREAT things take time!
5) Dynamics of the songs and music. Are you just blowing threw the songs?
6) What are your best strengths?
7) What are your weaknesses?
8) What are your GOALS? Both short term/ Long term?
9) Are you on track with these goals?
10) Is everyone in the band on the same level playing wise? And, also goal wise?
11) How are your ATTITUDES holding you back!!
Evaluation of the original material will be done in a one-on-one setting with the writer or co-writers, critiquing the material from a publishing industry standard for the commercial and marketing value.
YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY!